Everyone likes to go out and have a great time with friends at a bar or out to dinner with family and enjoy their favorite vape, but not everyone around you will agree. Some people may not appreciate the smell of your awesome pineapple cake with caramel toffee drizzle, or having a constant haze of vapor in the air. So here are a few tips to help you with vaping courtesy.
- If you’re at a house party ask the owner if it’s okay to vape inside.
- If you notice it’s becoming an issue stop and find a place you can escape to vape.
- If there are kids around excuse yourself.
- While in public obey the non-smoking signs; it’s not just to segregate smokers from the general public, but to also protect people with asthma or other health conditions that may be affected by the particulates.
- If you’re at a restaurant or bar that allows vaping at the bar, don’t cloud out the room!
- If you are driving with someone who doesn’t mind you vaping in their car, roll down a window so they can see the roadway.
We’re all guilty of neglecting some of these common sense courtesies, but this is a basic set of guidelines we as vapers should follow.