Call them E-Juice, Liquid, E-Liquid, Vape Juice, or even Oil since many use these names interchangeably. I prefer Vape Juice but it’s all the same thing. Known for their association with Vapes, Vape Juice helps create a path in breaking the habit of smoking. The coil heats up the Vape Juice to turn it into a vapor that is inhaled by the user. Many Vape Juices contain nicotine which assists in easing smoke-related withdrawals. Still, consumers can enjoy vaporing without the incorporation of nicotine. So, what exactly is “Vape Juice?” Unlike the ingredients found in cigarettes, Vape Juice does not include tar and many toxic contents that are harmful to the body. In fact, there are typically less than ten ingredients in a Vape Juice. These ingredients include vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, water, ethyl alcohol, flavoring, and/or nicotine. About 90% of Vape Juice contains a mixture of Vegetable Glycerin and Propylene Glycol, which leaves the remaining 10% to flavoring and nicotine. Since many manufacturers create Vape Juice differently, the content ratio between VG and PG may vary. Furthermore, some products may contain flavoring whereas others might use extracts instead. Now you may be asking, what is the difference between any (2 or more) Vape Juices? Economy Vape Juices (House Juice) are typically packaged in plastic bottles using food grade flavoring. On the contrary, premium Vape Juices are commonly presented in glass bottles with a fancy packaging along with it. These types of Vape Juice use many types of food grade flavoring extracts, and their quality may vary. A common concern I’ve noticed is Vape Juice "Darkening." In time, your Vape Juice will darken due to the oxidation process by the nicotine. One factor that plays a role in the initial color of your Vape Juice depends on the percentage of nicotine. So, if there is a high concentration of nicotine in the Vape Juice, it will appear dark. Additionally, Vape Juice darkens when it is in the tank because of the caramelizing effect. The other question I always get is “will my Vape Juice go bad?” Vape Juice will not spoil like milk - if anything you may notice a flavor/nicotine degradation after the Juice is a year old. So always make sure to check your born-on date. Honestly that is about it; now you know everything you need to know about Vape Juice. You are now a Vape Juice Master! If you have any other questions, please feel free to comment below. As always, Take Care & Vape On!