How MYLE is tackling underage use of their product
MYLE was established to offer the 1 billion smokers around the world a true, permanent alternative to combustible cigarettes. They have conducted research that shows numerous individuals are looking for this alternative and many have already found it in MYLE. Their goal is to continue introducing our products to smokers and abolish combustible cigarettes.
- An essential part of this goal is to stop the illegal sale of our products to youth. To achieve this, MYLE:
- Runs an internal program to monitor retail staff’s compliance with applicable minimum age laws.
- Regularly makes substantial investments to further develop their products and introduce more innovative features designed to prevent underage use of their products
- Employs ID and age verification procedures to ensure customers are of at least 21 years of age, even in those states where the legal age is 18.
- Strongly supports legislation to raise the legal purchasing age of tobacco products to 21 in every state.
- Is committed to tackling the persistent problem of underage usage of certain products. MYLE is taking many steps to ensure this and is continuously working on new means to address the matter more efficiently. Our team gladly welcomes lawmakers, regulators and advocacy groups who may oppose their products to converse with them.
As MYLE continues the struggle against underage usage of our products, you may join their fight as well. Reach them at email@example.com if you have any knowledge of possible illegal sales of their products. They will cooperate with law enforcements to investigate such incidents and discover better methods to prevent them.
MYLE’s executive team and board of directors offers their full commitment and highest priority to this effort.
Source/Original Article: https://mylevapor.com/tackling-underage-use-of-products